Placing a flat panel in a room with cramped space can be nightmare. Corner TV stands for flat screen TVs are perfect for setting up in a crowded small area.
When Flat screen TVs were a revolution when they came out in terms of size and interior decoration. As much as the flat screen TV is the main object used for entertainment, it is also the most important center piece for a room.
The best option for placing a flat screen TV is mounting it on the wall using the numerous types of wall mounting brackets available. However it is always not the possible option either from the interior design point of view, ergonometrics of the room, no spacious wall in the room, or you just don’t want the wall taken up.
That’s where TV stands come in. TV stands comes in all shapes, sizes and materials. They can be stand alone TV stand or double as another piece of furniture which accentuates the room. For a room that is lacking in available space the best area for placing a TV stand is the corner. There are a wide varieties of stands and the chances are there is one out there that is perfect for you.
Corner TV cabinets:
Corner TV cabinets are basically shelved stand with a flat surface on top to place the TV. Some versions are available with mounts.
Top Corner TV cabinets
[print_gllr id=44 display=short]
- No tools required
- Sets up in minutes
- Beautiful woodgrain finish
- Stainless steel poles won’t rust
- Holds up to a 32-inch flat panel TV; maximum weight – 80-pound
[print_gllr id=58 display=short]
- Space-saving corner-design video base in modern black and metallic silver
- Holds most 27-inch conventional TVs up to 95 pounds and most 37-inch flat-panel TVs up to 75 pounds
- One fixed and two adjustable shelves; tempered glass door protects against dust; open back for easy wire access
- Assembly required; tested for tip-free stability
- Measures 31-1/8 inches wide by 19-1/2 inches deep by 31-1/8 inches high; 1-year warranty
[print_gllr id=64 display=short]
- Four adjustable shelves
- Drawers with metal runners
[print_gllr id=67 display=short]
- Contemporary TV stand for corner placement; black glass with black legs
- 3 total shelves for storing a TV up to 46 inches plus AV components
- Metal tubing and beveled tempered safety glass with silk-screened coating
- Handy backside cutout panel keeps cords organized and out of sight
- 24 by 44 by 22 inches; 250-pound weight capacity; ships ready to assemble
[print_gllr id=70 display=short]
- Accomodates most 52-inch TV’s
- Solid hardwood and veneer construction
- Hand rubbed, multi-step finish
- Beautiful raised panel and tempered beveled glass doors
- Antique brass finish hardware
[print_gllr id=78 display=short]
- Contemporary Black Veneer Will Complement The Modern Or Traditional Living Room Area Perfectly
- Three Shelves Constructed From Tempered Glass Adds A Stunning Look And Assures Personal Safety
- Spacious Enough To Hold Your Latest Plasma Or Flat Screen TV And Equipment – Place In Corner Of Room
- Ideal For Homes, Offices, Lobbies, Presentations, Hotels, Etc. – TV Stands Gracefully And Neatly
- Dimensions Of Stand When Assembled: 43″ x 20″ x 20″; Weight Of Stand: 66 Pounds